Monday 14 July 2008

Photos of me and some of this weeks Diary extracts.

Abi and myself when she was one year old
Me
Some of the Miller Clan at Ann's Wedding
My beautiful daughter Abi ( short haired beauty)
Photo of my beautiful Niece on holiday 2 years old
Precious Memories







The Photos











Diary 12th July onwards
Sat
Saturday emerged out of bed at 10.45 after a really bad night sleep. My breathing is really bad in the night now. I went to bed late Friday night but this didn’t help either.
Got dressed at 1.00 and then Sue took me out for an hour. A colleague I used to work with saw me in a shop and completely blanked me, just something as little as this is making me burst in to tears and sob uncontrollably.
Went back to Mums where me and Sue were stopping for the weekend and had a lovely night watching her son play on the Nintendo Wii , I’d love one of those as it could even help me in my condition but there too expensive at the moment. But still great fun

Sunday

Sue woke me at 9.00 am; I think I’d just dropped into a nice sleep. Mum had phoned and told Sue to take me back home as they were on their way back from a weekend break with my Brother and Niece and Dad had been taken ill with a nasty Stomach bug. I managed to get dressed and out of the house in record time of an hour. I didn’t brush hair or teeth though. I thought I’d do that later.
Returned back home to normality. Family arguments, “There’s nothing to eat” chant coming from the kids. House looking like it’s never been tidy and clean in months. Reality check.

Monday

Woke early and phoned mum – she is now ill so it must be one of those nasty bugs the have picked up- glad I wasn’t there to meet them. Wheelchair services have been to measure me for a soft cushion as I’m really getting sore sitting in the wheelchair. I ordered food shopping as I can’t go anymore in a wheelchair. Has no one ever thought that disabled people may want to shop for a week’s family food???? Have you seen the size of Wheelchair trolleys!!!!!
Had one of the most blazing rows with John and Daniel. The longevity now of waiting for transplant has taken its toll on the family and we are all at breaking point. No one can see each other’s point of view. No one can do anything to help the situation. There really is no one to talk to for both The family and me. I am lucky that I have built friendships with Diane and Louise who are both in the same position.

I am going to start a little business well hobby actually. As you may or may not be aware I am quite good on the Computer, Internet, and I have done in the past Memory DVD's for birthdays, Weddings, Deaths, anything really . I ask for loads of photos and favorite music and I design a DVD for the special occasions. I starting doing it when i found out I might Die. So im going to do that for a bit to keep my mind active even if it's just for me and no one else wants one .

1 comment:

lulu said...

I love all these pix...ur family are gorgeous!!! xxx